Re: Great to meet you at GOP Dinner

  • Norma Segal
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2008
      Dear George,
      So glad we had a chance to touch base and I hope you
      don't mind my forwarding this to my cohorts in RLCNY
      and WCWRC. I look forward to meeting you at both
      venues and wish you much success in your campaign.
      Best,
      Norma Segal
      --- geooros@... wrote:

      > Dear Norma,
      >
      > Was terrific to meet you at the County GOP Dinner
      > Thursday evening.? Sorry I could not stay to chat
      > more, but I had previous commitments in Dutchess
      > County related to the Congressional campaign.
      >
      > Over the years I have been a strong supporter of the
      > WCWRC, and likewise many of your members have been
      > of help to me in my campaigns.? For 2008, I trust
      > that support and assistance will be there again.? To
      > defeat John Hall, I need as much support and
      > assistance as possible.
      >
      > I welcome an opportunity to meet with WCWRC and
      > update you on my race as well as the goings on at
      > the Board of Legislators.
      >
      > If you can also involve the Republican Liberty
      > Caucus in my campaign it would be a huge boost.? The
      > goals and philosophy of the RLC are a match for my
      > campaign platform.? Less government means less
      > regulations, which?means less spending, which?means
      > less taxes, which?means more liberty and freedom.?
      > To me its that simple!
      >
      > Look forward to hearing from you soon!? This is my
      > personal email (geooros@...).? You can reach my
      > campaign through oroscongress@... or by calling
      > 402-4708.? My headquarters is located in Peekskill.
      >
      > Thanks, and look forward to getting together soon.
      > Sincerely,
      > George Oros

      Be a better friend, newshound, and
    • Norma Segal
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2008
        Dear George,
        Shall do and you are very welcome.
        Best,
        Norma Segal

        Message 3 of 4 , May 4, 2008
          Dear WCWRC and Hudson Valley RLC,
          I'll donate any Tuesday for us all to get together to
          hear Mr. Oros. I am usually never available on
          Tuesdays, but will set aside one for this purpose.
          Your sister-in-Liberty,
          Norma Segal

          Message 4 of 4 , May 6, 2008
            The only date I have free is May 27.