A pimp is not a whore

  • GTriest
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2010
      Well, it is a close call; if she only administered whores, then technially she would be a pimp, not a whore herself.

      Without evidence of whorery, it might be defamation, and an apology is in order.

      Gary T

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 27, 2010
        I think it's whoredom, but I first heard the word in a song, so what do I know?

        (I've been beaten and whipped
        And repeatedly stripped
        I've been forced into all kinds of whoredom
        But I'm learning of late
        That the very worst fate
        Is to perish from comfort and boredom.)