Fw: New group - Yonkers Tea Party

  • Carl Svensson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25 12:10 AM
      FYI.

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Meetup
      Sent: Monday, April 19, 2010 1:45 PM
      Subject: New group - Yonkers Tea Party

      New Meetup Group!

      Yonkers Tea Party

      Welcome all patriots, and anyone else who might be on the fence on what is going on in Yonkers, Westchester, New York, and the United States.

      The site just got up today and will be getting overhauled in the next few days. I hope, and look forward to meeting all who join our common cause in restoring our liberty, and freedoms.

      Regards,

      Daniel Doherty
      Yonkers Tea Party
      917-710-0161

      This group's first Meetup is already scheduled!

      Yonkers Tea Party Meetup — Friday, April 30, 2010

      Organized by:
      Daniel Doherty

      CHECK OUT THIS MEETUP GROUP

      You asked to be notified about: Republican Liberty Caucus, Young Republicans, Libertarian, Republican Party, Ron Paul Campaigns, Conservatives, Glenn Beck
      To manage your alerts settings, click here.

      Add info@... to your address book to receive all Meetup emails

      To manage your email settings, click here

      Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668