Albany Times Union Reports: Warren Redlich and Roger Stone on the verge of a deal

  • Carl Svensson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2010
      This, I think, is an interesting story.  If Stone could pull this off, he truly is a miracle worker, and the
      LPNY would probably gain permanent ballot status in the process.  Who knows?  Warren could possibly
      be our new Attorney General too.

      Any comment Warren?  Chris:  can you or any of the other LPNY officials here "share"?

      I guess I should ask Steve Levy if he is a part of this deal too.

      Carl