Meet Up with George Phillips - GOP Congressional Candidate in the 22nd CD

  • Carl
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2010
      We are working with the Orange/Sullivan Glenn Beck Group in sponsoring
      a "Meet and Greet" with George Phillips.

      Date and Day: Saturday, February 6th
      Time: 5:30 PM Refreshments and Networking
      6:30 Meeting with George Phillips -- Bring your questions

      Location: Community Room - Gander Mountain
      Chrystal Run Plaza
      100 North Galleria Drive
      Middletown, NY 10941
      845-692-5600

      In the Hudson Valley, the 22nd CD includes the City of Poughkeepsie,
      All of Sullivan and Ulster Counties, the Cities of Newburgh, Middletown,
      and Port Jervis, and the Towns of Crawford and Montgomery, and portions
      of the Towns of Newburgh and Wallkill (Orange County).