"Sorry"

  • Carl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2010
      Where does the time go?

      I was serious about the consolidation of operations, and I hope to begin transferring the folks on our Face Book page over to here within the next couple of days. We also have a few other folks on the Meet Up venue which will be liquidated.

      I do wish those of you who are not members of Face Book to consider joining. How powerful a tool is it for organizational purposes?

      On December 18th, the Libertarian Party of New York Face Book group had 170 members; today, it has 596 including quite a number of members from the Hudson Valley.

      I have become active on the site with the goal of moving the LPNY out of the margins, and into the mainstream where it can be a valuable ally to promote and advance NYS public policy in a pro-freedom direction. Only time will see if I am successful in this endeavor, but I am cautiously optimistic as what may occur in the next 24 months.

      Stay tuned.