How is it going Dan? -- Request for an Endorsement by Chris Edes

  • Carl Svensson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2009
      Dan,

      I haven't heard anything from you in months, and then today I see Nasir's post. What's the story?

      Chris Edes contacted me about a possible RLC endorsement in his race for a seat on the Rochester school board.  I asked him to supply us some information about the campaign, and what were the planks he was running on.

      I've known Chris for quite awhile now, and think very highly of him.  Indeed, we have communicated with
      one another many, many times, and discussed many things.  I am sending a copy of this to the other guys too via our e-group, and requesting that everyone who wants additional information from Chris please make that know.  Chris, as most of you know is an RLC member and the Chair of the NYS LP.  If anyone has any questions for him, and  you can question him on the state-wide Member site, or off-line from that site.

      For the HV folks:

      Mitchell has touched base with me about estabishing a RLC unit in Ulster County.  Needless to say,
      I am very supportive of the idea, but believe that we should re-organize at the Regional level too. With
      out much too much effort, we should be able to do that, and than I suggest that we informally discuss the possibility of dividing the the Region into North and South segments and organize at those levels
      too.    Everyone thoughts everything above would be appreciated.

      Regards to all,

      Carl