Fwd: [ronpaul-510] NY Campaign For Liberty Emergency Liberty Alert

  • Bill Garcia Jr
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2009
    Will anyone be attending this protest?

    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: Steven Vasquez <stevenvasquez@...>
    Date: Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 5:05 PM
    Subject: [ronpaul-510] NY Campaign For Liberty Emergency Liberty Alert
    To: ronpaul-510@...

    Dear NY Freedom Fighters,

    Normally at this time of month I would be sending out our monthly newsletter about how amazing and effective our Audit the Fed Rallies across the state went, or that the Campaign for Liberty Northeast Conference was a huge success with nearly 700 attendees who got a chance to meet Ron Paul, Peter Schiff, Tom Woods, Judge Napiltano, and Daniel Hannan while receiving the best grassroots training on how to inflict the maximum amount of political pain to incumbents.  I would also be talking about Ron Paul's End the Fed book signing on Tuesday, 9/29 in the NYC Border's at 100 Broadway from 12PM-2PM or his Daily Show with Jon Stewart appearance later that afternoon and encourage you all to be in the audience with your End the Fed/Audit the Fed t-shirts.

    However, the NY State and Federal governments are in full assault against our liberties this week with a triple threat and we need to take a stand and fight back.   These are all important, and if we let these go by without a fight, we will all be slipping deeper down the rabbit hole.

    NY State Health Board Issues Mandatory Flu Shot to ALL Healthcare Workers

    The New York State Department of Health issued an emergency regulation in August that requires all health care workers in hospitals, public health clinics, hospices and in home health care be immunized against seasonal and swine flu.  The issue is that these flu shots are mandatory for these health care workers, and if they do not comply they will first be suspended, then fired by the end of November. The NY State Nurses Association, representing 37,000 nurses statewide, is opposed to mandated vaccinations, and they need your help.

    There is a statewide rally at the Albany State Capitol on the East steps on Tuesday, September 29th at 10AM-1PM.  Buses of nurses will be coming from across the state in protest of this infringement of our most basic principles of freedom, the liberty of our own bodies.  They will be joined by Campaign for Liberty and other liberty groups as well as other unions and health care groups that just recently we have been debating on the Health Care issues.  This is an opportunity to work together to stop the destructive precedence of the state forcing vaccines into our bodies, rather than being our informed choice to have the vaccine.

    So whether you are in favor of voluntary consent of H1N1 vaccine or against the concept of untested vaccines with sqaulene, 5x the Federal restricted amount of mercury, and  thimerosal, the issue is the government forcing our healthcare workers to take multiple flu shots or get fired.

    Action:
    1) RSVP and Attend the rally in the State Capitol: http://www.campaignforliberty.com/calendar.php?rsvp=6088

    2) Melt Governor Paterson's Switchboard:
    David A. Paterson
    518-474-8390

    5) Get informed.

    6) Print and pass the attached flyer to health care workers in your local area.

    Senate Hearings on Renewing Patriot Act Provisions

    This week, the Senate will be voting on renewing 3 provisions of the Patriot Act set to expire, including the business records provision, the lone wolf provision, and the roving wireless wiretap provision.  Each of these violate the First, Fourth, and Fifth Amendment Civil Liberties of Americans, and should not continue.  Call our NY Senators and tell them to let these provisions as well as the rest of the unconstitutional Patriot Act reach their sunset period and expire.

    Call Senator Gillibrand at 202-224-4451
    Call Senator Schumer at 202-224-6542

    Congressional House Financial Services Committee Hearing on Audit the Fed

    Barney Franks has agreed to have full hearings on HR 1207, the Federal Reserve Transparency Act, and it will start this Friday, September 25th.  Call all the NY State HFSC Congressional Committeemen and urge them to vote in favor of HR 1207 and to release it to the house as a stand alone bill.

    Mr. Pete King NY-3rd (R) 202-225-7896
    Ms. Carolyn McCarthy NY-4th (D) 202-225-5516
    Mr. Gary Ackerman NY-5th (D) 202-225-2601
    Mr. Gregory W. Meeks NY-6th (D) 202-225-3461
    Ms. Nydia M. Velazquez NY-12th (D) 202-225-2361
    Mrs. Carolyn B. Maloney NY-14th (D) 202-225-7944
    Mr. Dan Maffei NY-25th (D) 202-225-3701
    Mr. Chris Lee NY-26th (R) 202-225-5265

    All these actions take some time, but in the very least take the 5 minutes to call for each of these actions.  Freedoms are lost when good people do nothing.  In 10-20 years you will tell your children or grandchildren, that you were there in the front lines fighting to protect the freedoms that you regained for them.

    Contact me if you have any questions.

    For freedom,
    Steven Vasquez
    Interim NY State Coordinator
    Campaign for Liberty
    Steven.Vasquez@...
    http://www.campaignforliberty.com/usa/NY/

    Meetup Support: support@...
    632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA

    --
    We are going to have to act, if we want to live in a different world.