Congressman John Hall (NY CD 19th) Response to My Request That He Cosponsor HR 1207

  • Carl Svensson
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21, 2009
      Mail
      While John Hall, like most politicians, continues to speak "politicospeak", his comments do create the impression on me, that if he received several hundred other such messages from his constituents, that
      he might vote for this measure.  If I recall properly, I believe I mentioned that a majority of the House had
      already agree to co-sponsor this measure, and I named his fellow NYS Democratic colleagues in that
      process.  If you live in the 19th CD, and have not as yet contacted him about this bill, please do so.
      If you live elsewhere, and your Representative as not already 'onbroard" please write him today.

      Steve Vasquez:  I think that you have about 100 members of your group in the 19th CD.  Do you know if
      they have all contacted him as of yet?

      Carl

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 21, 2009
        My wife and I had been keeping a dozen people in the 19th district informed about the Fed and Ron Paul's bill. They all wrote individually to him. His responses were neutral at best - he thanked us for our input and said he would keep our opinion in mind. It's been months now and the bill has lots more steam. I'll try to get everyone re-inspired to write another round of letters.

        If anyone wants some good reading, check out Garet Garrett's excellent essays and books from the 30's - early 50's fighting FDR and warning us of what was happening. I'm re-reading them and thank God I stumbled on them a few decades ago. They are part of our high school history curriculum in our school - my kids know more about the Constitution and the Federal Reserve by the time they graduate then most Congressmen. This is war - keep fighting!!

        Brian Kearsey
        Crossroads School
        Brewster