Fw: [glennbeck-19] Fw: vote for obama's performance

  • Carl Svensson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2009
      Some of you might find this of interest, and you might decide to participate and/or pass this along to your friends.

      What I found of special interest was MSNBC's explanation
      of this type of unscientific "poll" (which is valid) and their
      perception that even when they "polls" were not valid, that
      it was a reflection of their audience.

      I gave Mr. Obama a 'D' .

      Carl