Rally to end Cannabis prohibition

  • chevydriver007
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2009
      I don't know everyone's views on cannabis or the drug war in general,
      but I just received an update from CAMP (conservatives against
      marijuana prohibition) that they will hold a rally up in Albany at
      East Capital Park on April 17th from 12pm to 6pm. I will be posting
      this on the Facebook Group as well.

      Here is the website which also includes it's myspace page

      http://www.nycamp.org/cap.html