WE THE PEOPLE CONGRESS MEETING

  • neversurrender0655
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2009
      We The People Foundation
      For Constitutional Education, Inc.

      www.WeThePeopleFoundation.org
      2458 Ridge Road, Queensbury, NY 12804

      For Immediate Release Contact: Bob Schulz,
      518-361-8153 (cell)

      bob@...

      CONTINENTAL CONGRESS 2009:
      Delegates of the People to convene
      to address constitutional crisis

      Public Information meeting to be held in
      Guilderland public Library Feb 1, 2009

      On Sunday February 1, 2009, the We The People Foundation will hold a
      public meeting to promote local awareness of the People's historic
      initiative to address our nation's escalating constitutional crisis.
      The meeting will be held at the Guilderland Public Library. 2228
      Western Ave Guilderland NY12084.

      In March, delegates selected by the People will convene as a national
      assembly to debate the federal Government's pervasive and ongoing
      abuses of the Constitution and to develop practical strategies that
      the People, can individually employ, en masse, to peaceably reclaim
      Liberty and restore Constitutional Order.

      "It is no secret that for decades, the U.S. Government has operated
      well outside the relatively straight forward language and original
      intent of the provisions of our Constitution," said Bob Schulz,
      Chairman of the WTP Foundation. "Unfortunately, these acts of the
      Government are deliberate violations of fundamental Law and have
      resulted in the destruction of the Liberty of the People."

      The People have documented and confronted many of the Government's
      constitutional violations including the war powers, privacy, 2nd
      Amendment and immigration abuses, as well as the banking and money
      violations that are the root cause of the current financial system
      meltdown. The People have also recently challenged the legal
      authority of the apparently bottomless Fed and Treasury economic
      bailouts. To date, the Government has refused to be held accountable.

      "We have reached a point where the People, much like our Founders,
      must carefully consider the course of current events and take actions
      to defend our unalienable Rights and interests, or Liberty itself may
      be irretrievably lost," Schulz added. "The most disturbing of all
      the violations is our Government's refusal to be held accountable in
      any manner. Not only has the federal Judiciary refused to wrestle
      with the underlying constitutional wrongs, the Supreme Court has
      refused to declare the authority of the People to directly procure
      relief under the First Amendment's accountability clause. This is the
      essence of the constitutional crisis that must be addressed, and time
      is of the essence."

      -- 30 --