I'll be guest hosting tomorrow on WRCR Radio, 1300 AM

  • Robert Prol
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2009
      Hello all,

      I've been invited to host the Ramapo Round Table at 10:00 AM tomorrow.
      The topic will be whether or not our local governments should own
      businesses (golf courses, stables, massage parlors, amusement parks,
      whatever...). If you have time, please tune in and call up. If you
      can't get the station, you can stream the show from www.wrcr.com. The
      show is only 30 minutes long, and should be pretty fun and fast.

      Yours in Liberty,
      Bob

      ~~_/)~~_/)~~~~~_/)~~
    • neversurrender0655
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 8, 2009
        -Hello to all. The holidays are over.
        The liberal left is working hard to take our rights away.
        What is the Plan????

        -- In RLCNY-HV@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Prol" <robert.prol@...> wrote:

        > Hello all,
        >
        > I've been invited to host the Ramapo Round Table at 10:00 AM tomorrow.
        > The topic will be whether or not our local governments should own
        > businesses (golf courses, stables, massage parlors, amusement parks,
        > whatever...). If you have time, please tune in and call up. If you
        > can't get the station, you can stream the show from www.wrcr.com. The
        > show is only 30 minutes long, and should be pretty fun and fast.
        >
        > Yours in Liberty,
        > Bob
        >

        > ~~_/)~~_/)~~~~~_/)~~

      • Robert Prol
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 8, 2009
          I'm up for some cerebral mayhem. What do you think we should do?
          Bob

          ~~_/)~~_/)~~~~~_/)~~

          On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 10:11 AM, neversurrender0655 <Hudval123@...> wrote:
          > -Hello to all. The holidays are over.
          > The liberal left is working hard to take our rights away.
          > What is the Plan????
          >
          > -- In RLCNY-HV@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Prol" <robert.prol@...> wrote:
          >>
          >> Hello all,
          >>
          >> I've been invited to host the Ramapo Round Table at 10:00 AM tomorrow.
          >> The topic will be whether or not our local governments should own
          >> businesses (golf courses, stables, massage parlors, amusement parks,
          >> whatever...). If you have time, please tune in and call up. If you
          >> can't get the station, you can stream the show from www.wrcr.com. The
          >> show is only 30 minutes long, and should be pretty fun and fast.
          >>
          >> Yours in Liberty,
          >> Bob
          >>

          >> ~~_/)~~_/)~~~~~_/)~~

        • neversurrender0655
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 8, 2009
            -I was hoping for some direction.
            First we need to get rid of all the dirty politicans.
            Second we need to start gaining numbers.
            Third we need to get new blood into the party.
            Fourth We need to get back to conservative roots.
            Fifth, we need to start building bunkers if those others don't work,
            cause we are in for a bumpy ride.

            What about you? Any ideas?

            -- In RLCNY-HV@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Prol" <robert.prol@...> wrote:

            > I'm up for some cerebral mayhem. What do you think we should do?
            > Bob
            >
            > ~~_/)~~_/)~~~~~_/)~~
            >

            > On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 10:11 AM, neversurrender0655 <Hudval123@...>
            wrote:
            > > -Hello to all. The holidays are over.
            > > The liberal left is working hard to take our rights away.
            > > What is the Plan????
            > >
            > > -- In RLCNY-HV@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Prol" <robert.prol@>
            wrote:

            > >> Hello all,
            > >>
            > >> I've been invited to host the Ramapo Round Table at 10:00 AM
            tomorrow.
            > >> The topic will be whether or not our local governments should own
            > >> businesses (golf courses, stables, massage parlors, amusement
            parks,
            > >> whatever...). If you have time, please tune in and call up. If
            you
            > >> can't get the station, you can stream the show from
            www.wrcr.com. The
            > >> show is only 30 minutes long, and should be pretty fun and fast.
            > >>
            > >> Yours in Liberty,
            > >> Bob
            > >>

            > >> ~~_/)~~_/)~~~~~_/)~~

          • Raquel
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 9, 2009
              One issue we can agree on is taxes and government spending.  We have to persuade others that when the government is in charge with our money, they can't just dole it out at their every whim.  Spending, as we all know, is out of control, and the money isn't even ours, it's borrowed.  Government officials have consistently wasted money.  It's only going to come back to haunt us -- the tax payer.  The Democrats in control of Congress want to spend all this money we don't have under the guise of "stimulus".

              The free market coupled with human ingenuity will grow the economy, not high taxes.  Wealthy people are not the enemy, they are the ones who invest, spend, and generate jobs, the government has failed time and time again in this regard.

              Keep it real.  Doesn't a recession mean negative GDP growth?  Isn't GDP growth hovering at 3% or so?  Are we really in a recession, or not?  Point out the fear mongering.

              We have to raise money to help candidates, the leaders of the Republican party do not always take care of their own, so we have candidates under funded, with little hope of success.

              We need to organize and get good candidates on county committee and other elected or posted positions.

              First we need to get rid of all the dirty politicans.
              Second we need to start gaining numbers.
              Third we need to get new blood into the party.
              Fourth We need to get back to conservative roots.
              Fifth, we need to start building bunkers if those others don't work,
              cause we are in for a bumpy ride.

              What about you? Any ideas?

              -- In RLCNY-HV@yahoogroup s.com, "Robert Prol" <robert.prol@ ...> wrote:

              > I'm up for some cerebral mayhem. What do you think we should do?
              > Bob
              >
              > ~~_/)~~_/)~~ ~~~_/)~~
              >

              > On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 10:11 AM, neversurrender0655 <Hudval123@. ..>
              wrote:
              > > -Hello to all. The holidays are over.
              > > The liberal left is working hard to take our rights away.
              > > What is the Plan????
              > >
              > > -- In RLCNY-HV@yahoogroup s.com, "Robert Prol" <robert.prol@ >
              wrote:

              > >> Hello all,
              > >>
              > >> I've been invited to host the Ramapo Round Table at 10:00 AM
              tomorrow.
              > >> The topic will be whether or not our local governments should own
              > >> businesses (golf courses, stables, massage parlors, amusement
              parks,
              > >> whatever...) . If you have time, please tune in and call up. If
              you
              > >> can't get the station, you can stream the show from
              www.wrcr.com. The
              > >> show is only 30 minutes long, and should be pretty fun and fast.
              > >>
              > >> Yours in Liberty,
              > >> Bob

            • Bill Garcia Jr

                --
                We are going to have to act, if we want to live in a different world.
              • Lori I
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 13, 2009
                  Loved this..simple and to the point...

                  ..... lori i