Please Respond to this invitation

  • Carl Svensson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2008
      First, I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy Hannakah, and best wishes for the New Year. Like
      most everyone else, I will be "closing down" over the holidays to devote my attention to my family and friends

      A great portion of my time over the past few weeks has been devoted to laying the groundwork for establishing a viable political action group in the Hudson Valley which can
      be used as a "model" for the rest of the state.  We are not
      quite there yet, but I am hopeful with your help that we can
      get us over the top by the New Year.

      Most of you know that we have established two groups -- a
      Meet Up Group and an e-Group -- to open up communications within the pro-freedom movement in the
      Hudson Valley.  At this point, we have 40 folks in the
      Meet Up Group, and 35 folks in the e-Group, but unfortunately, all of you are not in both, and indeed, some
      of you are not in either one.

      My major objective at this time is to get 50 people in the
      e-Group so that we can begin real organizational efforts in
      the Valley. Indeed, I expect that at least three of our
      "members" will be running for office in 2009, and I know a
      number of prospective members who will also be running
      in the Hudson Valley.  In addition, it is crucial that we get
      our act together if we are to insure that the GOP has competitors in every state legislative race in the Hudson
      Valley in 2010.

      I would appreciate if everyone here would join the e-Group
      by sending a blank e-mail address to:

      I am looking forward to the election of new  for RLCNY state
      and regional officers in January to set the stage for advancing the fortunes of freedom's forces in the New Year.
      Indeed, I anticipate an interesting special election in NYC
      32nd City Council race in February where a "friend" will be
      on the ballot.  This will be a multi-candidate, non-partisan
      race with one Republican on the ballot against at least 4
      Democrats.  As you all know, an election of this type is
      all about getting ones supporters to the polls, and it is quite
      conceivable that an exceptional effort by Republican forces
      could make the difference here,  and in the process revitalize our forces throughout the state.

      Please take a minute to join the e-Group.

      Thanks.

      Carl