328VETS 4 RP March On The WH! February 20th!

  • geckoontheceiling
    Jan 26, 2012
      On President's Day, February 20th, 2012, the founders of Veterans for Ron Paul 2012, Nathan Cox and Adam Kokesh, will lead a formation of veterans and active duty troops who support Ron Paul's candidacy for President of the United States from the Washington Monument to the White House. Upon arrival at the White House, they will do an about face and render a hand salute to a folded American flag surrounded by family members of military personnel and veterans. They will hold the salute for as many seconds as troops have died under the Presidency of Barrack Obama.

      The purpose of this event is to make it clear to the American people that Ron Paul is the choice of the troops and the candidate who will have the greatest support from those he would lead as commander-in-chief. This is already evidence by the fact that Ron Paul has recieved more campaign contributions from active duty service members than all other presidential candidates combined, INCLUDING Barrack Obama.

      Any active duty service members who join will be invited to march at the front of the formation. Proof of service will be required to march in the formation for all current or former military personnel. Family members are invite to march behind the formation and supporters are encouraged to line the route of the march and be present for the ceremony at the White House.

      For more information about this event, please contact Veterans for Ron Paul 2012 at VFRP2012@... or see the facebook event at:

      To see the first official announcement of this event: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0LxI7_v9vA&feature=youtu.be

      If you're going and have room in your ride or need a ride, get on the map and coordinate! http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=213983707418236359609.0004b661291feb88cdfcd&msa=0&ll=38.479395%2C-94.746094&spn=56.260285%2C135.263672

      If you're a veteran or a supporter and can't make it, please consider donating to help get veterans to the march. You can contribute to this effort at https://www.adamvstheman.com/invest and write "Veteran March" in the comment box – You can also help us promote the march in a huge way in the by helping us get Adam out in the MSM through http://www.specialguests.com/ - just $300 will get Adam an interview on any one of the biggest shows in the country! Donate at https://www.adamvstheman.com/invest and leave "MSM" as a comment, and let's make this one for the history books!

      (and you can bet I'll be there too, with my old beret on! I'll march to the march if I have to! HOOAH!)

      To Victory! Ron Paul 2012!