Fw: Rep. Eliot L. Engel has NOT Cosponsored Audit the Fed

  • Nasir Muhammad
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5 6:26 AM

      Nasir Muhammad Consulting
      1444 East Gun Hill Road PMB 17
      Bronx, New York 10469-3013
      Tel#     (917) 667- 4282
      Fax# 1 (321) 260- 6121
      Nasir Muhammad

      --- On Thu, 6/4/09, Campaign for Liberty <no-reply@...> wrote:

      From: Campaign for Liberty <no-reply@...>
      Subject: Rep. Eliot L. Engel has NOT Cosponsored Audit the Fed
      To: "Nair Muhammad" <nasirmuhammadconsulting@...>
      Date: Thursday, June 4, 2009, 10:54 PM

      June 4, 2009

      Dear Friend of Liberty,

      Ron Paul’s Audit the Fed bill is now up to 186 cosponsors!

      That means over 40% of the entire House of Representatives is currently signed onto HR 1207.

      Unfortunately, your Representative Eliot L. Engel is still holding out.

      We’ve come a long way, but now it’s time to push for an outright majority of the full House.

      And that starts with turning up the pressure on Eliot L. Engel.

      Ron Paul needs you to keep writing, calling, and emailing to convince your Representative to support Ron Paul’s Audit the Fed Bill.

      In fact, you should call right now.

      Eliot L. Engel's Congressional Office number is (202) 225-2464.  Tell him to join the 186 of his colleagues in cosponsoring Ron Paul's Audit the Fed Bill.

      Not only has over forty percent of the House cosponsored HR 1207, but Barney Frank has even promised Ron Paul that he will hold hearings in the House Financial Services Committee.

      When these hearings occur in a few months, Ron wants to have a majority of House members on board . . . so there will be no stopping Audit the Fed.

      It is amazing what we’ve been able to accomplish in the House on the back of tireless grassroots efforts.

      And you should not relent until Eliot L. Engel has finally agreed to support sound money and transparency by cosponsoring HR 1207.

      But now it is time to start thinking about the next step.

      Pretty soon we will be turning our attention to the Senate, where we are certain to face a more difficult fight.

      There, corporate lobbyists and Beltway insiders wield even more powerful influence.

      Many Senators are already bought and sold by Wall Street bankers and their Federal Reserve flunkies.

      And the Banking Lobby is already pumping piles of cash into Senate campaign coffers in a preemptive stand against Federal Reserve transparency.

      Fortunately, Campaign for Liberty has been developing a grassroots program and a massive marketing campaign to counter the banksters’ efforts.

      And we’re almost ready to launch.  But it won’t be cheap, and we can’t afford to run out of gas before the job is done and Audit the Fed is passed.

      Can you chip in $25 to help counter the millions of Wall Street dollars and corporate contributions?

      If you can afford more, every extra dollar will be poured into our campaign to pass Audit the Fed in the Senate.

      As we close in on 50% support for Audit the Fed in the House of Representatives, the time is nearing to officially unleash the Ron Paul R3volution on the Senate.

      If you can, please click here to make a contribution to help Campaign for Liberty launch our Audit the Fed program in the Senate.

      In Liberty,

      John Tate
      President

      P.S. Unlike the Federal Reserve, Campaign for Liberty cannot just print money out of thin air.  Can you chip in $20 today to help us restore sound money by Auditing the Fed?

      To unsubscribe from future Campaign for Liberty e-mails, click here.
      You were added to our system on October 18, 2008.  For more information,
      click here.