Fwd: Super Tuesday-- Get out the Vote!

  • Nasir Muhammad
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2008
      Matt Walter <info@...> wrote:
      From: "Matt Walter" <info@...>
      To: <nasirmuhammadconsulting@...>
      Subject: Super Tuesday-- Get out the Vote!
      Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 10:41:22 -0600

      Chairman Joseph N. Mondello
      315 State Street. Albany, NY 12210. (518) 462-2601. www.nygop.org. info@...
      NY Republicans Endorse McCain

      New York’s Republican Party is unified behind Senator McCain. As the primary process moves to Super Tuesday and particularly the New York primary, Republican activists across the state will be fully supporting Senator McCain, and working tirelessly to ensure that he is the next President of the United States.
      Senator John McCain is a true leader, an extraordinary patriot, and a committed Republican. New York’s Republican Party and John McCain have been good friends over the years. Our state committee was very proud that the Senator served as a keynote speaker at our annual State Dinner last year.
      <!--[if !supportEmptyParas]-->Senator McCain has proven himself to be a leader with the experience necessary to lead our nation during troubled times. His unwavering commitment to winning the war on terror, stimulating the economy, limiting government and ensuring that our families are safe from dangers at home and abroad reflect the needs of New Yorkers and people across the country.<!--[endif]-->
      Super Tuesday Kickoff Rally with John McCain in NYC!

      Our candidate, John McCain, has chosen to kick off Super Tuesday at a rally right here in New York, and he needs our support.  We have the opportunity to show the rest of the nation how strongly we support John McCain and help send him to victory in this critical day of primary voting.

      We asking all available supporters to attend a rally beginning at 7:00 am on Super Tuesday, February 5th in Rockefeller Center Plaza on 49th Street between 5th and 6th Avenues.

      Bring your friends and supporters to fill the rally with McCain supporters!  Please feel free to forward this email on to anyone you think might be interested.
      Get out the Vote this Primary Day

      Tuesday, February 5th is Primary.  New York Republicans are supporting John McCain as a man of courage, leadership and experience.  Remember to go to this polls on Tuesday and make your voice heard!
      Support Will Barclay

      Will Barclay is running in the special election for the 48th Senate District to make difference and provide tax relief, create jobs and protect our families.  Will is fighting against Governor Spitzer's budget that is full of hidden taxes and painful funding cuts.

      Will needs your help.

      The special election will be held on February 26th, so there's no time to waste.  You can make a difference.  For more information about how you can contribute, visit www.willbarclay.com.
      For more news, information and updates about New York's Republican Party, visit our website at www.nygop.org
      Paid for by New York Republican State Committee, Not authorized by any candidate or candidate committee.
      315 State Street. Albany, NY 12210. (518) 462-2601. www.nygop.org
      This email was sent to: nasirmuhammadconsulting@...

      This email was sent by: New York Republican State Committee
      315 State Street Albany, NY 12210 USA

      We respect your right to privacy - view our policy

      Manage Subscriptions | Update Profile | One-Click Unsubscribe

      Nasir Muhammad
      1444 E. Gun Hill RD #17
      Bronx NY 10469
      T.917-667-4282 F.1-321-260-6121