Fwd: A critical year

  • Nasir Muhammad
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2008
      Senator Mitch McConnell <news@...> wrote:
      From: "Senator Mitch McConnell" <news@...>
      To: <nasirmuhammadconsulting@...>
      Subject: A critical year
      Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 18:22:17 -0500 (EST)

      To view this e-mail as a Web page, go here.
      National Republican Senatorial Committee
      Contribute: $35 for 35 statesDear Republican Supporter,
      Thank you for your past support of the National Republican Senatorial Committee. Online supporters like you are central to our strategy to spread our message using the latest technology, including the web.
      Today I hope you will continue your support by making a special online contribution of $35 -- just $1 for each Senate seat in play this year -- right now.
      Here's why your help today is crucial.
      As you know, Republicans lost control of the Senate in November of 2006. And the Democrats' left-wing "Board of Directors" including Ted Kennedy, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, MoveOn, George Soros and numerous others were practically licking their chops when they realized they were in the majority.
      Last year they tried to ram numerous tax hikes, unfunded mandates, and anti-family pieces of legislation through the Senate. These efforts included attempts to tax the Internet, refusing to fix the Alternative Minimum Tax without additional tax increases, and trying to push through a budget that provides for a $700 billion tax increase -- the largest in American history.
      But supported by a robust minority and backed by a citizen army made up of friends like you, we successfully prevented the Democrats from draining American family budgets.
      This has angered the far left. They want to make sure our voice is stifled in the debate so they can recycle their failed agenda. Any increase in their razor-thin majority will increase their chances of successfully passing it. And that could cost Americans literally millions of dollars next year.
      And that's why I need you to join our efforts to elect strong conservative Republicans to the Senate this fall and build our majority.
      The Democrats have numerous ultra-wealthy special interests like George Soros and national left-wing front groups like MoveOn to help them. Quite simply, our ability to put the brakes on this liberal freight train relies on our success at the polls this November.
      With your help, we can match them dollar for dollar. And when you combine those funds with our common sense conservative message of lower taxes, limited government, a strong national defense and upholding traditional American values, I am convinced we can win.
      Again, I thank you for your ongoing support and hope you will stand with us again today. Thanks in advance for your help at this critical time.
      Your friend,
      Senator Mitch McConnell
      Mitch McConnell
      United States Senate Republican Leader
      P.S. Make no mistake -- the Democrat controlled Senate has already attempted to shake down taxpayers at every turn. If they increase their Senate majority they'll be even harder to stop -- and there will be no telling what they'll try to do. Help me build our numbers in the Senate and stop them by making a secure online contribution of $35 or more to help our candidates this November. Thanks again.
      Paid for by the National Republican Senatorial Committee and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.
      www.nrsc.org

      425 2nd Street NE | Washington, DC 20002 | Phone: (202) 675-6000
      E-mail: news@... | Privacy Policy | Unsubscribe

      Contributions to the National Republican Senatorial Committee are not deductible
      as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.

      Nasir Muhammad
      1444 E. Gun Hill RD #17
      Bronx NY 10469
      T.917-667-4282 F.1-321-260-6121