Fwd: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

  • Nasir Muhammad
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2007
      John McCain Campaign <ecampaign@...> wrote:
      From: "John McCain Campaign" <ecampaign@...>
      To: <nasirmuhammadconsulting@...>
      Subject: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays
      Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 15:07:24 -0500 (EST)

      My Christmas Story
      As a POW, my captors would tie my arms behind my back and then loop the rope around my neck and ankles so that my head was pulled down between my knees. I was often left like that throughout the night.
      One night a guard came into my cell. He put his finger to his lips signaling for me to be quiet, and then loosened my ropes to relieve my pain. The next morning, when his shift ended, the guard returned and retightened the ropes, never saying a word to me.
      A month or so later, on Christmas Day, I was standing in the dirt courtyard when I saw that same guard approach me. He walked up and stood silently next to me, not looking or smiling at me.
      After a few moments had passed, he rather nonchalantly used his sandaled foot to draw a cross in the dirt. We stood wordlessly looking at the cross, remembering the true light of Christmas, even in the darkness of a Vietnamese prison camp. After a minute or two, he rubbed it out and walked away.
      That guard was my Good Samaritan. I will never forget that man and I will never forget that moment. And I will never forget that, no matter where you are, no matter how difficult the circumstances, there will always be someone who will pick you up and carry you.
      May you and your family have a blessed Christmas and Happy Holidays,
      John McCain
      John McCain
      Watch My Christmas Story

      For more information, please go to www.JohnMcCain.com.

      Paid for by John McCain 2008 ยท www.JohnMcCain.com

      John McCain 2008
      P.O. Box 16118, Arlington, VA 22215
      Phone: (703) 418-2008

      Contributions are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. Federal Election Law requires us to report the name, address, occupation, and employer for contributions aggregating in excess of $200 in an election cycle. The maximum an individual may contribute is $2,300 for the primary election and an additional $2,300 for the general election. Couples may contribute $4,600 for the primary and general elections, respectively. Federal PACs may contribute $5,000 for each election. Contributions from corporations, labor unions, federal government contractors, national banks, and foreign nationals without permanent residency status are prohibited.

      Nasir Muhammad
      1444 E. Gun Hill RD #17
      Bronx NY 10469
      T.917-667-4282 F.1-321-260-6121