Fwd: Costs of a Democrat Senate

  • Nasir Muhammad
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2007
      Senator John Ensign <news@...> wrote:
      From: "Senator John Ensign" <news@...>
      To: <nasirmuhammadconsulting@...>
      Subject: Costs of a Democrat Senate
      Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 17:35:51 -0500 (EST)

      To view this e-mail as a Web page, go here.
      National Republican Senatorial Committee
      Dear Republican Supporter,
      With just weeks to go until our December 31st midnight deadline we are $70,232 away from our goal. Will you help us close the gap?
      Your immediate contribution of $10, $25, $50, $100, $500 or even $1,000 will be invested in the top Senate Races next year. We are only focusing on races that we have a chance to win.
      Democrats cost us dearly in 2007. Tell them you won't buy it in 2008. Donate NowHere are a few reasons we need your help today; reasons we cannot afford the current Democrat majority in the US Senate:
      • $300,000 in funding for the San Francisco Exploratorium museum in the Labor-HHS-Ed appropriations bill

      • $1 million in funding for the Woodstock Museum proposed by Senators Hillary Clinton and Chuck Schumer

      • $2 million in funding for the Charles B. Rangel Center for Public Service, the Rangel Conference Center and the Charles Rangel Library

      • $3 billion in border security funding pulled from the defense spending bill by Democrats

      • $23 billion in additional spending proposed by Democrats over the President's budget request

      • $313 billion in additional spending over 10 years proposed by Democrats

      • $1.3 trillion in additional taxes proposed by Democrats in the "Mother Of All Tax Hikes"
      How much longer can we afford a Democrat Senate majority? What would happen if there was a Democrat President?
      Will you help me today by making a contribution of $10, $25, $50, $75, $100, $500 or $1,000 to the National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC)? Your contribution will go towards our end of year goal of $100,000 raised by midnight December 31.
      Your contribution will have four times the effect.
      For each dollar you contribute, my campaign will personally match your contribution dollar for dollar. Senator Trent Lott and Senator Orrin Hatch's campaigns have agreed to also match your contribution.
      Contribute $25 towards our efforts to hold the Democrats accountable in the Congress and regain the Republican Senate majority and you will be helping our committee raise a total of $100. Contribute $100 and we will raise $400 together. Contribute $500 and we will raise $2,000 together.
      This is a powerful moment for the NRSC and one I will hope you will help us take full advantage of.
      With the Democrats determined to expand government, raise our taxes and withdraw our troops from the terrorists that threaten our very way of life we cannot afford to fail.
      We must capture the Senate majority and time is running out. Please help us today by making an immediate contribution towards our December online fundraising goal.
      Sincerely yours,
      John Ensign
      Senator John Ensign
      NRSC Chairman
      P.S. Please forward this e-mail to your friends, family and neighbors and ask them to support our efforts today.
      Paid for by the National Republican Senatorial Committee and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.
      www.nrsc.org

      425 2nd Street NE | Washington, DC 20002 | Phone: (202) 675-6000
      E-mail: news@... | Privacy Policy | Unsubscribe

      Contributions to the National Republican Senatorial Committee are not deductible
      as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.

      Nasir Muhammad
      1444 E. Gun Hill RD #17
      Bronx NY 10469
      T.917-667-4282 F.1-321-260-6121