Fwd: A 3-point Race.

  • Nasir Muhammad
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2007
      David All <david@...> wrote:
      Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 10:53:50 -0500
      To: nasirmuhammadconsulting@...
      From: David All <david@...>
      Subject: A 3-point Race.

      The race for Ohio's Fifth Congressional District this Tuesday, December 11 is closer than we thought.

      In fact, today's Roll Call has this quote from a Democratic consultant in Ohio which highlights how close this race is and why it's absolutely critical that Republicans hold the seat:
      "I've heard that there are internal polls that show a 3-point race," said Ohio Democratic consultant Dale Butland. "It would be shocking. If that district goes Democratic, then there would literally be no district in this state that would be safe for Republicans."
      Bob Latta is our Republican candidate. He needs our support right now.

      Bob Latta's candidacy has been endorsed by conservative groups that we know and trust like Ohio Right To Life, National Right To Life, Susan B. Anthony List, National Rifle Association, and the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB).

      Erick Erickson over at the influential conservative blog Redstate has this to say:

      Bob Latta needs our help in OH-05. There is a special election there on December 11th. The race is within three points. Latta is running against a huge lefty.
      Latta and the Lefty are within 3 points of each other in the polls.
      Bush won the district with 61%, but given the GOP brand right now in Ohio, the lefty is coming on strong.
      Latta could use some cash and if you are in Ohio, he could use some people power on the ground.
      The DCCC is so eager to win this race, they started throwing outright phony ads on television that the networks pulled because the lies were so extensive. But they are keeping at the smears.

      The time is now. Please give generously.

      Let's make a difference,

      David All
      Executive Director
      Slatecard.com PAC

      P.S. Bob Latta has been endorsed by several state and national Pro-Life organizations, the NRA, and the NFIB. Please consider giving generously to help ensure that he wins this crucial election. Even $25 will make a difference and keep his message up on the airwaves.

      Paid for by Slatecard.com PAC (www.slatecard.com) and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.
      Contributions to Slatecard.com PAC are not tax deductible.

      Manage your subscription

      Nasir Muhammad
      1444 E. Gun Hill RD #17
      Bronx NY 10469