Fw: Healthcare Tele Town Hall

  • Nasir Muhammad
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2009

      Nasir Muhammad Consulting
      1444 East Gun Hill Road PMB 17
      Bronx, New York 10469-3013
      Tel#     (917) 667- 4282
      Fax# 1 (321) 260- 6121
      Nasir Muhammad

      --- On Tue, 8/18/09, Congressman Eliot Engel <eliot.engel@...> wrote:

      From: Congressman Eliot Engel <eliot.engel@...>
      Subject: Healthcare Tele Town Hall
      To: "Nasir Muhammad" <nasirmuhammadconsulting@...>
      Date: Tuesday, August 18, 2009, 4:33 PM

      August 18, 2009
      Eliot L.
 Engel - Proudly Serving the Bronx, Westchester and Rockland
      Eliot L. Engel - Proudly Serving the Bronx, Westchester and Rockland

      Dear Friends,
      TELE TOWN HALL MEETING - AUGUST 19TH
      I will be hosting a teletown hall meeting on healthcare reform on Wednesday, August 19th at 7:15 p.m.   Phone calls will be going out to thousands of residents of the 17th District inviting them to join in the discussion.  If your number was on file, or if you called into my offices to discuss the topic, you should expect to receive a phone call.  If you want to ensure your number is included for the call, please make sure you send an email to engelhealth@... by 10:00 p.m. on Tuesday, August 18.  If you miss the phone call, you can listen to the entire discussion on my website - www.engel.house.gov - by clicking on the “streaming teletown hall meeting” feature.  The audio file will be available for listening and download beginning on Friday.  By participating in the call, or by listening to it online, you will be able to learn more about my work on healthcare reform, and hear what your fellow residents of the district are thinking as I take live calls from constituents.
      Please use the link on the right-hand side of this email to subscribe to receive further email updates, and to be able to participate in and be alerted to future topics and events such as this one.  If there are any questions regarding the teletown hall meeting, please contact my Washington D.C. office at 202.225.2464, and any questions, comments, or concerns regarding healthcare can be directed to engelhealth@....  I will respond to each of these as soon as possible.
      Sincerely,

      Eliot L. Engel
      MEMBER OF CONGRESS

      E-mail Updates

      Yes, please periodically send me e-mail updates.*

      Click Here

      *By subscribing to my
      e-mail updates, you are authorizing me to send regular e-mail updates from my office to your e-mail account.

      Tell a Friend

      Contact Information
      Washington, DC:
      2161 Rayburn HOB - Washington, DC 20515 - Phone: (202) 225-2464
      Office hours: Monday-Friday 9 am - 5 pm
      Bronx:
      3655 Johnson Avenue - Bronx, NY 10463 - Phone: (718) 796-9700
      Office hours: Monday-Friday 9 am - 5 pm
      Rockland:
      261 West Nyack Road - West Nyack, NY 10994 - Phone: (845) 735-1000
      Office hours: Monday-Friday 9 am - 5 pm
      Westchester :
      6 Gramatan Avenue - Suite 205 - Mt. Vernon, NY 10550 - Phone: (914) 699-4100
      Office hours: Monday-Friday 9 am - 5 pm