Fw: Urgent!! Tea Party WDC July 4th at US Capitol: Cultural Conservatives

  • Nasir Muhammad
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2009

      --- On Sat, 6/27/09, Rebuild the Party <mail@...> wrote:

      From: Rebuild the Party <mail@...>
      Subject: Urgent!! Tea Party WDC July 4th at US Capitol: Cultural Conservatives
      To: "info@..." <info@...>
      Date: Saturday, June 27, 2009, 10:59 AM

      A message from Lisa Miller to all members of Cultural Conservatives on Rebuild the Party!

      Join us at the Tea Party in Washington DC July 4th!!! Help us fight Cap and Trade and Government Healthcarre!!

      It is ugent we send a message directly to Congress. Time for Patriots to take a road trip against Government imposed Cap and Trade and government run Healthcare.

      We need regulation and free markets that don't have competing government entities, for government destroys what it fights for revenue and market share despite higher costs and less efficient services.

      http://teapartywdc.ning.com/ and www.MarchforLiberty.com have joined forces to "take back" Washington through privatization and "honest" regulation, eliminating corrupting subsidies, grants and tax credits that destroy incentive, innovation, personal responsibility and can't be describe as anything more that political money laundering.

      Please spread the word, invite friends and see you at the Capitol at 10am in Washington DC!!

      in Liberty,
      Lisa

      Visit Cultural Conservatives at:
      http://rebuildtheparty.ning.com/groups/group/show?id=2490084%3AGroup%3A53790

      --
      To control which emails you receive on Rebuild the Party, go to:
      http://rebuildtheparty.ning.com/profiles/profile/emailSettings