Re: Ron Paul in LA on Sept 12, 2007

  • westmiller@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2007
      In a message dated 8/24/2007 11:00:34 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      jeffg@... writes:

      Ron Paul will be hosting some fundraising events in LA on September 12. I
      wanted to make sure you knew to see if you would be able to attend one of them
      or if you would be willing to extend this invitation to other RLCers in
      Southern Cal.

      There will be a small group intimate breakfast held in Pasadena from 9-11am.
      Cost $500 per person.
      There will be a small group cocktail hour reception at the Town and Gown at
      USC from 4-6 pm Cost $500 per person.
      From 7-9pm there will be a reception at a supporter's ranch near Pasadena.
      Cost $2000 per person. This event will also include some other special
      Republican guests known to most southern California Republicans.

      If you or anyone in the RLC is interested in attending one of these events,
      please let me know.

      Thank you.

      Best Regards,
      --