Black Republican running in Open Ohio Congressional Seat

  • Ben Volunteer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2005

      I just got done reading up on this guy, Richard Holt. He's running for the Congressional seat left open by Ted Strickland.

      He's young, has a great handle on the issues, and seems like he's just right for GOP Chairman Mehlman's idea to take the conservative agenda to minorities. Even more importantly compared to the field of has beens and also rans, it looks like he can pull it off. This guy could be the GOP answer to Barak Oboma.

      Check it out.

      His website is www.teamholt.net

      http://mail.yahoo.com