ACTION ITEM: RLC at the Fair Tax rally!

  • Philip Blumel
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 26, 2006
      Friends,

      There is going to be a FairTax Rally in Orlando on July 29. It will
      be put on by local radio station (WDBO) and hosted by Jon Linder and
      Neal Boortz and similar to the one in Atlanta on May 24. It will be
      held at the Orlando City Hall steps at 10 AM.

      We need a volunteer or volunteers to pass out RLC flyers that
      highlight the RLC's support for REAL tax reform, including the Fair
      Tax. The flyer has been posted to the website, www.rlcfl.org, on the
      left-hand blue column under PRESS RELEASES / FLYERS. Here's the full
      link: http://www.rlcfl.org/Fair_tax.pdf

      I have 200 of these flyers in an overnight envelope ready to mail.
      If you commit to distribute them at the Orlando rally (it shouldn't
      take more than an hour of your time), please contact us ASAP and we
      will have these shipped to you overnight. More can be copied, if
      necessary, using a master from the website.

      Call me -- (561) 254-8458. Thanks!

      -- Philip Blumel

      --- In RLCFL@yahoogroups.com, LisaBRLCFL@... wrote:

      > Is anyone coming up to the Fair Tax rally in Orlando on Saturday?
      We're looking for someone to pass out flyers about the RLC and our
      stance on the Fair Tax. Unfortunately, I will be out of town
      beginning on Friday. This is a good opportunity for us to get our
      name out there. Let me know if you are available and we'll get you
      the flyers ASAP. Thanks.

    • leespatch@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 26, 2006
        rats, I wish I was in Florida.
      • Philip Blumel
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 27, 2006
          Don't worry,

          Orlando RLCer Neil Pansey volunteered and will be distributing the
          flyer. But don't let this deter anyone else from printing the flyer
          from the website (www.rlcfl.org), making photocopies and passing them
          out at the rally. The more the merrier!

          -- Philip Blumel, www.rlcfl.org

          --- In RLC-CFLA@yahoogroups.com, leespatch@... wrote:

          > rats, I wish I was in Florida.

        • Philip Blumel
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 8, 2006
            Special thanks to Neil for taking care of this. He reports he passed
            out all our flyers at the event. -- Philip Blumel, www.rlcfl.org