pass this on

  • leespatch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2006
      What part of illegal don't they understand?  Wait a minute! These are US Senators --they know damn well what is legal and what is illegal. The answer is ...they just don't care! I note my Senator, a Republican (sort of), Mel Martinez, is one of them.  Hey folks, these guys are above the law --what they say, goes. You do not matter to them.   -Geo.

      Subject: FW: SENATORS WHO VOTED TO GIVE ILLEGAL ALIENS SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS
      ..

      THESE ARE THE SENATORS WHO VOTED TO GIVE ILLEGAL ALIENS SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS. REGARDLESS OF POLITICAL PARTY, THESE POLITICIANS NEED TO BE DEFEATED IN 2006, 2008 OR 2010 WHENEVER THEY COME UP FOR OFFICE.
      SEND THIS TO ANYONE YOU KNOW IN ANY OF THE STATES LISTED. THE ENTIRE POPULATION OF THE UNITED STATES NEED TO KNOW THIS INFORMATION. THAT IS UNLESS THEY DO NOT MIND SHARING THEIR SOCIAL SECURITY WITH FOREIGN WORKERS WHEN AMERICAN CITIZENS ARE BEING LEFT OUT.

      Grouped by Home State
      Alabama:

      Alaska:

      Stevens (R-AK), Yea
      Arizona:

      McCain (R-AZ), Yea
      Arkansas:
      Lincoln (D-AR), Yea
      Pryor (D-AR), Yea
      California:
      Boxer (D-CA), Yea
      Feinstein (D-CA), Yea
      Colorado:

      Salazar (D-CO), Yea
      Connecticut:
      Dodd (D-CT), Yea
      Lieberman (D-CT), Yea
      Delaware:
      Biden (D-DE), Yea
      Carper (D-DE), Yea
      Florida:
      Martinez (R-FL), Yea

      Georgia:

      Hawaii:
      Akaka (D-HI), Yea
      Inouye (D-HI), Yea
      Idaho:

      Illinois:
      Durbin (D-IL), Yea
      Obama (D-IL), Yea
      Indiana:
      Bayh (D-IN), Yea
      Lugar (R-IN), Yea
      Iowa:

      Harkin (D-IA), Yea
      Kansas:
      Brownback (R-KS), Yea

      Kentucky:

      Louisiana:
      Landrieu (D-LA), Yea

      Maine:

      Maryland:
      Mikulski (D-MD), Yea
      Sarbanes (D-MD), Yea
      Massachusetts:
      Kennedy (D-MA), Yea
      Kerry (D-MA), Yea
      Michigan:
      Levin (D-MI), Yea
      Stabenow (D-MI), Yea
      Minnesota:

      Mississippi:

      Missouri:

      Montana:
      Baucus (D-MT), Yea

      Nebraska:
      Hagel (R-NE), Yea

      Nevada:

      Reid (D-NV), Yea
      New Hampshire:

      New Jersey:
      Lautenberg (D-NJ), Yea
      Menendez (D-NJ), Yea
      New Mexico:
      Bingaman (D-NM), Yea

      New York:
      Clinton (D-NY), Yea
      Schumer (D-NY), Yea
      North Carolina:

      North Dakota:

      Dorgan (D-ND), Yea
      Ohio:
      DeWine (R-OH), Yea
      Voinovich (R-OH), Yea
      Oklahoma:

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
    • leespatch@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2007

        (To the tune of Leaving On A Jet Plane)

        Oh, my back is wet, and I’m here to work
        The menial jobs your people shirk.
        Already, I’ve got three forms of I.D.

        My wife’s expecting, any day.
        When the nino comes, we’ll have a way
        To qualify for housing subsidy.

        So grant me legitimacy,
        And, while you’re at it, amnesty.
        Show me you’re too weary to resist.
        Deport me, on a jet plane,
        Two days, and I’ll be back again.
        And, Man! Will I be pissed!

        I’ll fly my flag all over town.
        I’ll fly yours, too, but upside down.
        My Numero Uno finger in your face!

        But, don’t you see, that it’s my right,
        And if it makes you get up tight,
        You’ll be called hate mongers, based on race.

        So grant me legitimacy,
        And, while you’re at it, amnesty.
        Show me you’re too weary to resist.
        Deport me, on a jet plane,
        Two days, and I’ll be back again.
        And, Man! Will I be pissed!

        To Your Success!
        R. B. Lee
        "Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail."

        www.LeesPatch.com

        See what's free at AOL.com.