Fwd: Fw: He supported our term limits efforts...

  • leespatch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2006
      In a message dated 5/30/2006 10:23:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time, gblumel@... writes:
      ...he deserves our support for his candidacy as Florida's CFO. Randy Johnson voted against the lengthening of term limits to 12 years and gave the best answer to the tired old excuse to extend the limits: opponents of term limits on the legislature always say that it takes years to understand the job and learn the ropes --Randy Johnson says that if you have principles it is fairly easy to decide how to vote and what to do. His opponent, Sen. Lee, voted to extend the term limits to 12 years before he voted to take it off the ballot in the face of our campaign.  Randy Johnson is backed by the Ax the Tax Group and that is a strong recommendation for me.Geo.

      State Representative Randy Johnson
      Our candidate for Florida Chief Financial Officer will kick off a "blue tarp tour" to stop insurance fraud.

      THURSDAY, JUNE 1, 2006 at 11:00 a.m.
      Caravan from Orlando leaves at 10:00 a.m.
      Michigan & Orange Avenue
      Panera's

      YOU'RE INVITED AND ENCOURAGED TO SHOW UP AND SUPPORT THIS EFFORT!

      EOC Building
      320 N. Beaumont Ave.
      Kissimmee, FL
      11 am

      Further info contact: Chad Hyder 407.388.1776

      To Your Success!
      R. B. Lee
      http://www.internetportfolio.net/ ~ Earn money while you sleep.

      Usually a person has more faith in their fear than faith in their future.   Doug Firebaugh

      http://www.leespatch.com/