Meeting

  • leespatch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28 9:17 AM
      Here is what is going on in Osceola/Orange County.

       RLC-CFL Meeting is always the Monday following OCREC.
      This is the last month at Donatos, I want to move to the Panera bread in the loop. John Young and Osceola Parkway.
       Easier to find, a tad bit closer for me, and Internet access. I'd like to have some Brochures available.

      To Your Success!
      R. B. Lee
      http://www.internetportfolio.net/ ~ Earn money while you sleep.

      Usually a person has more faith in their fear than faith in their future.   Doug Firebaugh

      http://www.leespatch.com/

    • leespatch@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 11, 2007

         Hello All

         I would like to host a gathering of Ron Paul supporters from both the RP and LPT. I think this is an issue we can unite behind.
         I am hoping we can jump start the Osceola and Lake county LPT's, as well as build support from the Liberty minded RP's.

         Our meeting will be March 25th , at the Las Vegas Buffet 7-9pm.
        Las Vegas Buffet is located at:
        5269 W. Irlo Bronson Hwy, (US 192)
        Kissimmee.
        It is between markers 10 and 11. It is east of interstate 4 and west of Poinciana Blvd.
        Telephone number 407-397-1288.

         This looked like the most central location for Polk, Osceola and Lake counties. It is not far from I-4.

        Instead of concentrating on the 15% we disagree about, lets unite under the 85% we do agree about.  Helping  Ron Paul make a good showing in the primary is a goal we can all agree upon.

         To OUR success!
         R. B. Lee