Re: [RLC-CFLA] Re: Monday feb 27 meeting minutes

  • leespatch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 13, 2006
      In a message dated 3/13/2006 7:09:16 AM Eastern Standard Time, pblumel@... writes:
      OK, do you want to have a presentation by John Hallman at the next
      meeting? How big is the room at Donatos?
      I appreciate the offer but, our attendance is too low at this time for Mr. Hallman to make such an effort.
        I have sent an email invitation to the chairman of OCREC, but have received no reply.
       The room at Donatos will only hold 10 - 15 people.

      To Your Success!
      R. B. Lee
      http://www.internetportfolio.net/ ~ Earn money while you sleep.

      Usually a person has more faith in their fear than faith in their future.   Doug Firebaugh

      http://www.leespatch.com/

    • John Conway
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 13, 2006
        Check the facts here for yourself.  This is a video that everyone should see, so pass it on.

        http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6666372716915416357&q=history_

        Yahoo! Mail