Re: [RLC-CFLA] Monday feb 27 meeting minutes

  • leespatch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 4, 2006
      Is there anything we can do to help your campaign?
       Pound signs, etc?

      To Your Success!
      R. B. Lee
      http://www.internetportfolio.net/ ~ Earn money while you sleep.

      Usually a person has more faith in their fear than faith in their future.   Doug Firebaugh

      http://www.leespatch.com/

    • Steve Burke
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 4, 2006
        I am in the fund raising stage right now. I don't expect to do much until September. I will keep you in mind
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 9, 2006
          R.B. & Co,

          Once you nail down a date and location for the next meeting, we can
          have RLCer John Hallman come up from Boca Raton and give an update
          on what the RLC is up to statewide. In preparation for the meeting,
          we can do a spot mailing of Central Florida area prospects and have
          John follow up with phone calls to encourage better attendance. Then
          let's plan a couple of simple projects, such as a letter writing
          meeting about anti-Kelo legislation and booking a RLC speaker at a
          couple of local GOP clubs. What do you think?

          --Philip Blumel

        • leespatch@aol.com
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 9, 2006
             Same bat time, same bat channel.
             Last monday of the month at the donatos in hunters creek.
             I figure by keeping the meeting predictable, we can start increasing attendance.
             I'd really like to have a small crew to go pound signs, collect petitions, and work the phones for our candidates.
             I have a van with duel sliding doors, perfect for pounding signs with a 2 man crew.
          • Philip Blumel
            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 13, 2006
              OK, do you want to have a presentation by John Hallman at the next
              meetng? How big is the room at Donatos?

              -- Pilip Blumel, www.rlcfl.org

            • leespatch@aol.com
              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 13, 2006
                In a message dated 3/13/2006 7:09:16 AM Eastern Standard Time, pblumel@... writes:
                OK, do you want to have a presentation by John Hallman at the next
                meeting? How big is the room at Donatos?
                I appreciate the offer but, our attendance is too low at this time for Mr. Hallman to make such an effort.
                  I have sent an email invitation to the chairman of OCREC, but have received no reply.
                 The room at Donatos will only hold 10 - 15 people.

                To Your Success!
                R. B. Lee
                http://www.internetportfolio.net/ ~ Earn money while you sleep.

                Usually a person has more faith in their fear than faith in their future.   Doug Firebaugh

                http://www.leespatch.com/

              • John Conway
                Message 7 of 12 , Mar 13, 2006
                  Check the facts here for yourself.  This is a video that everyone should see, so pass it on.

                  http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6666372716915416357&q=history_

                  Yahoo! Mail