Monday feb 27 meeting minutes

  • rblee1960
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 1, 2006

      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 2, 2006
        From: "rblee1960" <leespatch@...>
        To: <RLC-CFLA@yahoogroups.com>
        Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 6:55 PM
        Subject: [RLC-CFLA] Monday feb 27 meeting minutes

        > better meeting place/time
        > next meeting
        > Monday March 27th 7pm
        > Donatos Hunters creek
        > on John Young pkwy
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Steve Burke
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 3, 2006
          Just learned I will be out of town on the 27th
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 3, 2006
            Bummer.
             Is the Last Monday of the month generally good for you?

            To Your Success!
            R. B. Lee
            http://www.internetportfolio.net/ ~ Earn money while you sleep.

            Usually a person has more faith in their fear than faith in their future.   Doug Firebaugh

            http://www.leespatch.com/

          • Steve Burke

                Message 7 of 12 , Mar 4, 2006
                  I am in the fund raising stage right now. I don't expect to do much until September. I will keep you in mind
                  Message 8 of 12 , Mar 9, 2006
                    R.B. & Co,

                    Once you nail down a date and location for the next meeting, we can
                    have RLCer John Hallman come up from Boca Raton and give an update
                    on what the RLC is up to statewide. In preparation for the meeting,
                    we can do a spot mailing of Central Florida area prospects and have
                    John follow up with phone calls to encourage better attendance. Then
                    let's plan a couple of simple projects, such as a letter writing
                    meeting about anti-Kelo legislation and booking a RLC speaker at a
                    couple of local GOP clubs. What do you think?

                    --Philip Blumel

                  • leespatch@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 12 , Mar 9, 2006
                       Same bat time, same bat channel.
                       Last monday of the month at the donatos in hunters creek.
                       I figure by keeping the meeting predictable, we can start increasing attendance.
                       I'd really like to have a small crew to go pound signs, collect petitions, and work the phones for our candidates.
                       I have a van with duel sliding doors, perfect for pounding signs with a 2 man crew.
                    • Philip Blumel
                      Message 10 of 12 , Mar 13, 2006
                        OK, do you want to have a presentation by John Hallman at the next
                        meetng? How big is the room at Donatos?

                        -- Pilip Blumel, www.rlcfl.org

                      • leespatch@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 12 , Mar 13, 2006
                          In a message dated 3/13/2006 7:09:16 AM Eastern Standard Time, pblumel@... writes:
                          OK, do you want to have a presentation by John Hallman at the next
                          meeting? How big is the room at Donatos?
                          I appreciate the offer but, our attendance is too low at this time for Mr. Hallman to make such an effort.
                            I have sent an email invitation to the chairman of OCREC, but have received no reply.
                           The room at Donatos will only hold 10 - 15 people.

                          To Your Success!
                          R. B. Lee
                          http://www.internetportfolio.net/ ~ Earn money while you sleep.

                          Usually a person has more faith in their fear than faith in their future.   Doug Firebaugh

                          http://www.leespatch.com/

                        • John Conway
                          Message 12 of 12 , Mar 13, 2006
                            Check the facts here for yourself.  This is a video that everyone should see, so pass it on.

                            http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6666372716915416357&q=history_

                            Yahoo! Mail