Re: (no subject)

  • leespatch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2006
      Well,
       Since we are about to knock the Iranian oil off the market, that blows your theory.
       What happened to the Kuwaiti oil?
       Gasp! We didn't keep it!
      If we were going to war for oil, it would be easier to take it from Mexico, since the only military asset we would need to use would be a SWAT team.

      To Your Success!
      R. B. Lee
      http://www.internetportfolio.net/ ~ Earn money while you sleep.

      (
      It is not yesterdays regrets, nor tomorrow's challenges that matter; only the infinite possibility of Today.)

      http://www.leespatch.com/