This months meeting

  • leespatch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2005
       Hello all
      I will not be able to attend this month. My Mom was diagnosed with Liver cancer, and I and going to be with her in Ohio for a while. I am scheduled back Oct 15th, but that is very tentative.
       If Lisa or Mark can take over that would be great.
      Many Thanks.
      R. B. Lee

      (
      It is not yesterdays regrets, nor tomorrow's challenges that matter; only the infinite possibility of Today.)

      http://www.leespatch.com/

    • Steve Burke
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2005

        Lee,

        My prayers are with you and your mom. If there is anything I can do please call. I don’t have much but what I have is yours.

        Best

        Steve

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 5, 2005
          Thanks Steve