property rights meeting

  • leespatch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2005
      Subject: Coalition for Property Rights luncheon on Thursday, Aug. 18

      For those of you in the Central Florida area this would be a great place to show our colors, and if you're not in Central Florida it might be worth the trip.  I've already registered.  If anyone else is interested let me know and I'll see if we can't get a table.

      REGISTER TODAY!
      CPR's upcoming Summer 2005 Issues Forum on August 18 will feature one of Florida's most influential political leaders - Speaker of the Florida House of Representatives Allan Bense.  Speaker Bense was one of the very first officials in the State to step up in defense of property rights following the Kelo Supreme Court. If you believe the recent Supreme Court ruling on property rights was wrong or have not yet attended a CPR Issues Forum, you do not want to miss this special event.

      Business leaders are strongly encouraged to sign-up for a corporate table and to invite colleagues and associates to this event. This is a unique opportunity to voice support for eminent domain reform to legislative leaders in person. Register today online or via telephone 407-481-2283 x 225. (11:30 AM - 1:00 PM at the Ballroom at Church Street Station, Orlando)  Early registration is appreciated.

      Reader responses are welcomed! saviak@...

      Carol Saviak
      Executive Director
      Coalition for Property Rights
      824 N. Highland Avenue
      Orlando, FL 32803
      407-481-2283 x 225
      www.proprights.com

      To Your Success!
      R. B. Lee

      (
      It is not yesterdays regrets, nor tomorrow's challenges that matter; only the infinite possibility of Today.)

      http://www.leespatch.com/