Central Florida update for newsletter

  • Philip Blumel
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3 6:24 AM
      Do you guys have anything to report in the RLC state newsletter? Any
      meetings or OPH booths in the last quarter? Did you set up any
      libertarian speakers at GOP clubs? Anyone win positions in the party,
      clubs or public office? Thanks.

      -- Philip Blumel
    • leespatch@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3 6:42 AM
         We are working with the Local GOP. There is no LP in Osceola. I am in contact with the Polk LP.
         Currently we (RLC-CFLA) are supporting single member districts for Osceola. This is a huge local issue. The county and city have both been sued. The local rag is all over it. However, support in OCREC is mixed.
         I am looking for volunteers for Junior Achievement. 1 hour per week for 8 weeks, and no penalty if you need to call off.

        To Your Success!
        R. B. Lee

        (
        It is not yesterdays regrets, nor tomorrow's challenges that matter; only the infinite possibility of Today.)

        http://www.leespatch.com/

      • Philip Blumel
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 4 1:59 PM
          Sounds good. How are you working to support the single member
          disticts. Anything concrete I can use in the newsletter? Thanks.

          Philip Blumel