Orlando Weekly Poll

  • Steve Burke
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2005
      The Orlando Weekly is conducting its "best of Orlando" Poll. To keep it a
      bit more scientific they require you to register to vote. While there are
      lots of categories and we all have our favorites but there is also a place
      for you to vote for our favorite Doug Guetzloe. Wouldn't it be nice for Doug
      to get some recognition for all his efforts with The Guetzloe Report.

      To participate you have to do to www.orlandoweekly.com and click on the Best
      Of Orlando button, register and vote. I personally will appreciate your help
      with this endeavor.

      Best,
      Steve A Burke (former commissioner and future mayor of Kissimmee)
    • leespatch@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2005
        Did it and done.

        To Your Success!
        R. B. Lee

        (
        It is not yesterdays regrets, nor tomorrow's challenges that matter; only the infinite possibility of Today.)

        http://www.leespatch.com/