Local Fair tax meeting, past it on

  • leespatch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 7:52 PM

      Kissimmee, Fair Tax Meeting

      It is time for the supporters of the Fair Tax initiative in the Kissimmee/Poinciana Florida area to get together to help get candidates who advocate the FairTax elected so we can get it to the floor of Congress for discussion and passage.

      An introductory and organizing meeting will be held on Monday July 19, 2010 , 7-8:30 PM at the Hart Memorial Central Library, Kissimmee.

      We will meet in the Roseada room on the second floor.

      The meeting is open to the public and anyone who is interested in learning about the FairTax is welcome.

      More than anything, your participation is desired.  The FairTax grass roots organization is an national all volunteer operation.  We understand the meaning of the word “volunteer” and I will respect your time and any areas you may wish to help is appreciated.

      We had an SRO meeting in St. Cloud last month.  With the population of Kissimmee/Poincians we ambitiously got the biggest room available.  Can you fill it?

      Please RSVP so we will have an idea of how many to expect.

      Best Regards,

      Larry Walters
      Greater Orlando Area Volunteer District Director,
      Americans For Fair Taxation (www.fairtax.org) and
      Florida FairTax Educational Association (www.flfairtax.org)

      407-949-2959, Email: repeal_16@...

      Click here to visit the homepage for this group

      If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:

      http://www.fairtax.org/site/Clubs?club_id=1040&pg=main&s_oo=GF68h3ZYvNIh2xZW46Weow..

      To Your Success!
      R. B. Lee
      CFRI member