what are you doing friday night?

  • leespatch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2010

      WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS FRIDAY NIGHT!!!!!

      Dear SNITKER FOR SENATE SUPPORTERS,

      If you live in the Tampa Area and would like to help the campaign there is an event at the USF Sun Dome. The Bold Fresh Tour with Glenn Beck and Bill O'Rielly will have 2 shows this Friday night. One will be at 4:00 and the other will be at 8:00. We will be out there starting at 6:30 to pass out Literature, collect email addresses and recruit volunteers for the Campaign. This event will have 30,000 in attendance. If you can help call me at (727) 424-9530

      USF Sun Dome
      Date: January 29Th, 2010
      Time: 6:30
      ADDRESS: 4202 East Fowler Ave, Tampa, FL 33620
      Contact Number: (727) 424-9530

      I will be there on the ground with you getting the word out

      Thank you

      ALEXANDER SNITKER
      Libertarian Candidate for US Senate

      PLEASE FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW

      To Your Success!
      R. B. Lee
      CFRI member