Fwd: [ronpaul-42] Polk County FL Campaign For Liberty Monthly Meeting

  • leespatch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2010

      fyi

      To Your Success!
      R. B. Lee
      CFRI member

      From: rousas@...
      To: ronpaul-42-announce@...
      Sent: 1/1/2010 19:57:53 Eastern Standard Time
      Subj: [ronpaul-42] Polk County FL Campaign For Liberty Monthly Meeting

      Polk County FL Campaign For Liberty

      Date: Tuesday, January 12, 2010
      Time: 6:00pm - 9:00pm
      Location: Fred's Country Kitchen
      Street: 2120 Harden Blvd
      City/Town: Lakeland, FL

      Our guest speaker will be Alex Snitker candidate for U.S. Senate. Come out and meet like minded freedom lovers and find out what we can do. Social from 6-7 with meeting to follow from 7-9. Fred's has been very supportive of our group; we ask that if you can you support Fred's. They have a full menu and buffet available at reasonable prices.

      --
      This message was sent by Dave (rousas@...) from Campaign For Liberty Lakeland.
      To learn more about Dave, visit his/her member profile

      Meetup Inc. PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668 | support@...