RLC of Central East Florida Dinner - Sept. 17

  • RLCstatechapters@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4 8:25 PM
      - forward from Philip Blumel, past National RLC Vice-Chair -

      Big news! On Constitution Day (also RLCer Aaron Biterman's birthday), Bob Levy will be speaking to the RLC of Central East Florida.

      For more info, see:
      http://www.facebook .com/event. php?eid=11076496 4844

      Bob Levy is a celebrity RLCer, counsel on the Heller gun case, chairman of the libertarian Cato Institute, successful lawyer and author. For more info on Bob, see:

      http://www.cato. org/people/ robert-levy

      This is the kind of event that really raises the stature of the organization. Good work Matt & Co. in Melbourne!

      - end -

      Aaron
      Outreach & Press Committee Chair,
      Republican Liberty Caucus [USA]
      http://www.RLC.org/blog/

      “The 2010 election cycle is just around the corner. We must
      redouble our efforts to educate our fellow citizens, recruit and
      support liberty candidates, and marshal our resources for the
      battle ahead.” – Ron Paul