LPPC is back

  • leespatch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2008
      Once again the Libertarian Party of Polk County Florida has risen from it's ashes, ready to do battle for (cue superman theme) Liberty, Truth, Justice and the American way!

      Last night, Tuesday, Oct 7th, 2009 at 7:00pm, 12 free, soverign, individuals met, of their own choice and volition, at the Denny's restaurant on Hwy 27 just North of the Eagle Ridge Mall.

      The main topic of the some what informal discussion was the co-ordination and planning of a Liberty Rally scheduled for Saturday, October 25th, 2008 from noon - 4pm at IMC-Agrico Park in Bartow, Florida. Venders are being actively saught out to defray costs, a DJ will provide music, and Karl Dickey LP Florida Chairman will make an address. We will also have an Operation Politically Homeless booth to answer questions and provide pamphlets and other information.

      We also hope to have verification in the next day or so that Bob Barr, 2008 Libertarian Presidential Candidate will also be attending and making a speach. We know that the Barr campaign will be in Florida that weekend, so this is not a pipe dream, but likely.

      When Mr. Barr's attendence is confirmed, I will undertake to notify all of the media in and around Polk County about the rally and generate as much media promotion and interest as possible. Naturally, the more warm bodies in attendence the better if we can get the media to attend. So plan now to attend and bring along friends and family. Imagine Bay News 9 playing a video clip of Bob Barr's speach all night Saturday and all day Sunday with several hundred cheering supporters along with our contact information!

      Your former Secretary,
      Scott Allen

      To Your Success!
      R. B. Lee
      CFRI member

      Want to fire your boss?
      www.LeesPatch.com

      New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News & more. Try it out!