event needs bodies

  • leespatch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2007

      The best I can tell you is that the Monster Truck event will be THIS Friday & Saturday NIGHT. From roughly 6Pm -?  Again, there is NO CHARGE for us to have a Ron Paul booth, the promoter is donating that to us! All we have to do is man (& / or woman) the booth. It will be at the Lakeland Civic Center which is just 2 blocks West of S. Florida Ave in downtown lakeland.

      So far, I have a "maybe" for Friday night and Le Remanant, if someone can give him a ride. I need just 3-4 people CONFIRMED for BOTH nights, or else I will have to call the promoter and tell him that we are "unable to take advantage of his generous offer". I do NOT want to do that. And really, I was hoping to call him today. The event starts in 2 1/2 days!!! I need to know NOW!  SEVEN THOUSAND+ people attended this event last year, need I say more?

      Any of you lurkers from Orange, Osceola, Hillsbourgh groups wanna see the monster trucks race?

      Scott
      Co-Host: The Best Morning Show on the Planet
      M - F 7am - 9am WTWB 1570 on your AM dial

      To Your Success!
      R. B. Lee

      Republican Liberty Caucus www.rlc.org
      I am a Veteran, It is our duty to support Ron Paul
      www.ronpaul2008.com

      www.LeesPatch.com