Re: [RLCFL] Central Florida RLC meeting, May 27th

  • leespatch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 23 9:04 AM
      Thanks for the heads up.
       I had typed the address straight from the business card.
       south apopka vineland road is also know as sr 535, the zip code was wrong as well.

      The meeting is at 7pm
      Denny's
      12375 SR-535
      Orlando, FL 32836
      407-239-7900

      easy directions I-4 to SR 535, turn north, the dennys will be on the left (east side) of the road.

      To Your Success!
      R. B. Lee
      "It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see..." -- Henry David Thoreau

      www.LeesPatch.com

      See what's free at AOL.com.
    • leespatch@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 23 9:19 AM