Meeting this Sunday, May 27th, great fun.

  • leespatch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22 7:05 PM

       The 4th Sunday is coming up and The RLC - Central is having it's monthly meeting, at the Denny's

      12375 south Apopka Vineland road (St Rt 535)
      32819
       407-239-7900

       We have a private room, and a 15% discount.
      Easy directions I-4 to 535, turn North, Denny's will be on the right (that would be the east side of the road)

       LP and RP are both invited. Indeed the Polk county LP is sharing the meeting place with us.
       Networking and recruitment for everyone!
      Orange county, where are you? We are in your backyard for your convenience by your  request.
       Don't be a slacker.
       Lee and Osceola counties, let's get organized. The RLC welcomes you with open arms.

       In addition, you will get to see a Pro-Victory person defend Dr Paul, and some of his comments.
       That's right, you get to see me turn into a pretzel, and still be consistent!
       It can be done!
       Ron Paul is not pro-terror, don't let his comments get spun that way.

      To Your Success!
      R. B. Lee
      " Ron Paul is the only Republican who can defeat Hillary/Obama, pray the RP is smart enough to let him win the primaries."
      www.LeesPatch.com

      See what's free at AOL.com.