Re: [RLC-CFLA] Proposed Tax Relief Senate version

  • John Conway
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 2007
      Al,
         Property taxes are not what they  seem.  I posted here what the county and city governments were up to and no one responded.  Why would county governments be opposed to property tax relief in the first place?   I can tell you from the documents I have gotten that it is just more plunder on a scale people can't think with or comprehend.  If they would actually look, it would drive them out of their comfort zone and burst their "my government" bubble.
         Here are a couple of facts:  My county, Pinellas, over taxed us to the tune of 328 million dollars in 2002.  At that time they had 2.6 billion dollars in off budget investments.  Half of all the investments went to buy "United States Government  'Agency'  Securities."  We found out that that was the Federal Reserve Board 'Agency.'
          What I'm getting at is this, we deserve what is happening because we can't confront this level of tyranny.  Personally, I have stopped fighting it.  Let them wear their chains with some comfort.

      In Liberty,
      John Conway