Re: [RLC-CFLA] Meet & Greet April 21 for Brevard's Andy Anderson

  • leespatch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2007
      In a message dated 4/4/2007 9:33:16 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, pblumel@... writes:
      However, he
      also appears to be a grandstander against immigrants, albeit
      specifically illegal ones. FYI. -- pb
      Phil
       Illegal's are not immigrants.

      See what's free at AOL.com.
    • Philip Blumel
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 6, 2007
        It's just a long link. You have to cut and paste it into your
        browser so it will be on one line. Sorry.

        --pb

        --- In RLC-CFLA@yahoogroups.com, "honeybearmartin" <bdaigle20@...>
        wrote:

        > I am very interested in attending this event, I think that Andy is
        > the ideal candidate for this county. There seems to be some
        > difficulty with the link to the evite though... would you mind
        > checking it and reposting? Thanks!
        >
        > Brie
        >
        > --- In RLC-CFLA@yahoogroups.com, "Philip Blumel" <pblumel@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Palm Bay deputy mayor Andy Anderson, a (lapsed) member of the
        RLC of