Re: Meet & Greet April 21 for Brevard's Andy Anderson

  • honeybearmartin
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2007
      I am very interested in attending this event, I think that Andy is
      the ideal candidate for this county. There seems to be some
      difficulty with the link to the evite though... would you mind
      checking it and reposting? Thanks!

      Brie

    • leespatch@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4, 2007
        In a message dated 4/4/2007 9:33:16 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, pblumel@... writes:
        However, he
        also appears to be a grandstander against immigrants, albeit
        specifically illegal ones. FYI. -- pb
        Phil
         Illegal's are not immigrants.

        See what's free at AOL.com.
      • Philip Blumel
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 6, 2007
          It's just a long link. You have to cut and paste it into your
          browser so it will be on one line. Sorry.

          --pb

          --- In RLC-CFLA@yahoogroups.com, "honeybearmartin" <bdaigle20@...>