Andy Anderson announcement, Feb. 22

  • Philip Blumel
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2007
      Andy is an RLCer. What is the story here? Is he running for higher
      office, you think? If so, what should our response be?

      --pb

      +++++

      Media Advisory / Release

      NEWS CONFERENCE 11:30 A.M. THURSDAY – FEBRUARY 22, 2007

      February 16, 2007 (Palm Bay, FL) — Palm Bay City Councilmember Andy
      Anderson will hold a press conference regarding his status as a
      Councilmember and a related announcement. The Briefing will be at
      11:30 A.M. on Thursday, February 22, 2007 at the Brevard County
      Government Center, Building C (2725 Judge Fran Jamieson Way, Viera).

      Media interested in participating should congregate at the East
      entrance of Building C.

      David Isnardi
      Cell: (321) 480-3564
    • LisaBRLCFL@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 22, 2007
        He has announced that he is running for the Brevard County Commission.

        Lisa