meetings

  • Sir
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2007
      I put forward a motion to meet the sunday after OCREC starting in
      febuary. I am doing taxes this season, and sunday is the only day I
      have off.
      I can get a meeting place in poinciana if no one objects.
      If you feel this is too far to drive, let me know.
      I'd like to find a place that is central to the active members. If
      you live in Orlando or st cloud, and you commit to making the
      meetings; I will find a place closer to you.
      I'd also like to team up with the local libertarians, meeting
      together we can cross pollinate. Any objections?

      Many Thanks
      To Your Success!
      RB Lee
    • Mark Cross EA
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 26, 2007
        Hi RB.

        How are things going?  Are you doing taxes this year on your own or are you affiliated with a franchise?  If you have any tax questions, I will be more than happy to help you.

        Mark